I T Infrastructure
We provide an extensive range of Wireless (Wi-Fi, WWAN etc.), infrastructure solutions that is focused on reducing the total cost to the customer.
Our Wireless solutions include:
- Secured Wireless access points
- Secured Wireless office network extensions
- Hotspot solutions and “pay per use” Internet portals
- Wireless site surveys
- Secure point to point or point to multi-point long range connections
- Wireless network conversions
- Wireless mesh networks
- Wireless Skype implementations – walk around in your office with a skype phone
- WiFi signal boosters
- WiFi repeaters
- Wireless Internet connections
Feel free to contact us or make use of our free analysis as described on our home page for a free site survey if you have any wireless needs or questions.
Network Design, Implementation and IT Project Management
We are able to design and implement any size network from scratch and we adhere to IT infrastructure “best practice” rules when managing an infrastructure project. We also integrate security and disaster planning as parts of our all encompassing approach to the design process. We follow predefined standards and rely on proven technology and solutions to provide the most cost effective and complete IT solution available. We are able to utilize our experience in this field in combination with our quality control procedures and with support from all our other service sectors to ensure complete and satisfactory results while remaining exceptionally well priced. These services are not only available to our enterprise and corporate customers or as a once off service but also to our SOHO and home entertainment/automation customers and to those simply looking to expand, update or add on to their existing infrastructure – no matter how big or small. It is obvious that we therefore cover from the mundane single user “connected” working solution to complete “rack mounted” professional solutions for customers requiring that level of IT centralization.
Eezy IT is also happy to be in a position where we can procure, supply and install everything required from the physical cat-5 Ethernet cables to network connected backup UPS power solutions and everything in between. We are very proud that we have the capabilities to install 100% of even our largest projects in house – no sub contractors or passing the buck here. We take care of your network instalaltion. It is unfortunately impossible to list more detail or pricing relating to this section here as it will require a very large list. Each implementation is unique in its own right and we therefore suggest that any client, no matter how big or small, that has a need for such services or merely wants a second quote or a second professional opinion, make use of our free “initial contact” as described on our home page.
Infrastructure and Cabling
We offer an extensive range of professionally installed IT related cabling services as part of every network installation. Either from the ground up for new network installations or as simple additions to your existing cabled network infrastructure. – including but not limited to:
- Wall, floor, under desk and hidden Trunking
- Power points
- Access control cabling
- Cat5e / Cat6 Ethernet (Network cables)
- Fibre Optic
- Comms – serial
- Shielded and unshielded twisted pair
- Telephone extensions
- Complete network installation
Our current price for a standard Cat5e Network Point is R400.00 excl. VAT and includes:
- 1x verified, tested and labelled Cat5e network point up to 50m in length – longer network points carry an additional charge.
- 1x Verified wall box or keystone
- 1x 3m fly lead per data point
* Price is based on an installation where the required infrastructure such as trunking is available and accessible and no special routing is required for installation. Bulk discount can be arranged for larger installations and we also offer:
- A large range of professional data cabinet’s for use as part of a network installation (rack mountable, wall mounted, floor standing etc.)
- Data cabinet contents including patch panels, patch leads and the like
- Complete and professional installation of the above
- Specialized installation
- Fiber installations, Fibre optic splicing
- Dedicated and centralised UPS
- Dedicated power points
*Pricing available on request.